What is Toasty?
Toasty is a solution to solve a simple problem: How to get your audience to connect, collaborate, and drive effective outcomes together.
1. Toasty is for facilitators, teachers, community leaders and managers to have effective and collaborative meetings and workshops.
On Toasty, each time you want to use Toasty for a meeting, you create "a new session". You can choose to a template with pre-made activities around a particular outcome, or you can start from scratch.
You can add more templates or activities at any time, so you can pre-plan your session agenda or create it on-the-fly.
We believe that to make a team meeting engaging, you have to get everyone to actively participate. And that's how we design our activities around.
2. Toasty is super easy for your team
Your team can join Toasty via a link on their web browser (preferably Chrome), nothing to download or install.
Participants don't need to create an account to take part in Toasty. Registration is as simple as providing a first name and email address (optional, based on the host's choice).
3. Toasty empowers engaging and structured activities for everyone in small groups
All activities on Toasty are designed to enhance deep interactions between your audience. They are designed to solve:
- Remove Groupthink - individual or groups can work on their responses independently before seeing other's responses
- Drive Collaboration - it is hard to brainstorm and work together virtually, Toasty makes it easy by integrating with Miro whiteboard and Google Tools
- Structure your interactions - pre-plan all interactions and save a ton of time doing administrative things during the live session