How do you install the Toasty Helper browser extension?
The Toasty Helper is the free browser extension that makes it easy to add a Toasty video session link to any Google Calendar appointment.
Here is a quick 1-minute video on how to install the Toasty Helper Chrome Extension.
Here is the process, step by step, of how to install the Toasty Helper browser extension.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store. Make sure you are logged in under the Google Account you want connected to Toasty.
- Click 'Add to Chrome' and then 'Add Extension' in the browser pop-up.
- Click the puzzle piece (Extensions Manager) in the top right corner and then the pin icon next to 'Toasty Helper'.
- Click the Toasty icon and log in with your Toasty account.
- Click 'Connect' to sync your Google Calendar with your Toasty account.
- You're ready to start talking on Toasty!
Once the Toasty Helper is installed on your Chrome browser and synced with your Google account, you will be able to create sessions and invite people to those sessions in just 1 click.